Hopefully These Links Work!

FIRST OF ALL:
Someone left a comment that they wanted to see the kidney pictures, and they left me their e-mail, but for some reason when I approved the comment, it was deleted. So whoever that was I'm extremely sorry, feel free to leave another comment with your e-mail and I can get back to you directly.

http://aycu23.webshots.com/image/38022/2005152560646236646_rs.jpg

http://aycu05.webshots.com/image/39324/2005130633337778706_rs.jpg

So if those links above don't work, then I can post the actual pictures on the blog. I'm just a bit hesitant to do this because I know that not everyone wants to sit down and look at some kidneys. ;)

Currently, my Dad is sleeping on the chair. He had a big day today... we visited Butler, making that visit his first official trip from the hotel after the surgery. We made a pitstop at the hospital on the way home because Dad's incisions are bruising quite a bit, and one of them had a little bubble of blood on the top layer. Confusing, I know, but I can't think of a better way to put it. Dr. Goggins (transplant surgeon) checked it out, and said that it was fine and we didn't need to worry.

When Dad is more awake, I will address Bob's question about why the kidney was removed. I want to be able to give technical answers that are correct. :)

But I also know that I needed to update this for the people that are wondering his status.

Happy New Year!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks again for the update, Lydia. Did you like Butler?

Please pass my Happy Birthday wishes on to your dad. If I'm remembering right, his birthday is coming up in the next few days. The 4th, maybe?

Sending all good vibes...

Love,
Christina

Popular Posts