PKD WALK

Hey--

I realize this is a bit late on my part, but I've been a tad busy at school. :)

For those of you who don't know, the PKD Walk is next weekend and I hope that you're all planning on attending one near to you. If you go to the www.pkdcure.org website you can find all the information that you need pertaining to the walk itself. I love going every year because it really helps you to feel the whole PKD community. I can feel it in this Blog, I find that it helps me to continue pressing on at times when it gets hard and I feel alone with a disease. But I will assure you, there is nothing better than talking face to face with a bunch of people that have PKD or are affected by it in ways similar to you.

If you can't walk, and want to donate, feel free to do so. If you want to donate in my name, you can access my page at:
http://walk.pkdcure.org/goto/ldreyer

So. I will write more when I get some breathing time about adapting to college and Dad and all that good stuff.
I hope everyone's doing great!!!!

Comments

Victoria said…
Lydia! It's VIctoria, i have to do a blog for school and i decided to do it on PKD and i have to link stuff to my blog so i linked your blog to mine. If you want me to unlink it i can. Sorry if this is confusing i'm just trying to pass the stupid class. Thanks

Popular Posts