It's been awhile...

Hello Hello!

I know it's been a pretty long time since I've been on here. Things have been a little hectic over here, I've been going to camp and whatnot.

Mom and I leave this Sunday to go to Colorado, and I'm super excited! We have all the information, about flights, shuttles, and such. Once I get there, I start my first 24 hour urine test, and prepare for the weekend. During the first stay I will have:
A complete history and physical examination
And MRI of the Kidneys
A Brachial Arterty Ultrasound
Collection of all urine for kidney function tests
A blood draw for routine analysis and genetic study (one time only).

I'm stoked I must say. There will be a computer there, so I will kepp you updated.

Dad is doing great. I asked him to comment, and he threw out a few stray words while trying to focus on the new Harry Potter. Basically. He's doing well, walking, and actualy went into his office for very short visits. He's like everyone else, minus the fact that he can't drive.
And the not driving helped out a little, because I recently totaled my car. :)

Heh. I guess its true, never a normal day in the Dreyer Household.

Comments

Johnny B said…
Hello Lydia dear,


I just wanted you to know that I found the blog and intend to be praying and sending you love via vibes through the air while you're gone!

We love ya and hope that the trip is fantastic and helpful and all the other good stuff. Miss ya already...

Johnny

Popular Posts