I planned to write an entry the soonest that I got a chance, but the day has been a bit busy. I planned on it being a happy entry, filled with jokes and such. But, I really can't do that right now. Don't freak out, Dad's okay. He's in a lot of pain, but he's okay.

Today someone from my hometown suffered a huge loss. His parents were involved in a plane crash, and his mother died and his father is in critical condition, suffering from burn injuries. It's even more horrible because he lost his sister to a plane crash last year. I don't know him well at all, but he's a friend of my sister's.
I started praying the minute that I found out. I had to write it out because my mind was moving so fast. I jumped from praying for his family to praying for my Dad. And I'm sure that his family would appreciate some prayers of your's as well.

Dad went on a walk earlier today, and during that walk his pain level as about an 8. That's pretty bad, because my Dad doesn't really talk about pain too much, so even a 3 in his mind could be a 5 or 6 in my mind. I'm extremely proud of him.

Today is his wedding anniversary. They've been married 22 years. I think this is one of the most interesting anniversary's that he's had so far.

But I'm happy. And thankful for the successful surgery. I only wish that Dad would feel better and quit hurting so much, I hate seeing him like this.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hello my name is karen i have pkd i was trying to see them pictures of the
kidneys of ur dads. i cant find out how to see them if u could give me some
help i be thankful also heres my eamil if u want to talk to me here
kcrow001@woh.rr.com
karen

Popular Posts